Printer Friendly Version
Recommended Course Sequence
|Adult Ed: Basic Computer Operations Certificate
Total Hours: 60
Catalog rights may apply, see a counselor for more information.
The Adult Ed: Basic Computer Operations Certificate of Completion provides a sequence of courses that assist students with little or no experience with computers to practice using common hardware and software including using the keyboarding and mouse, browsing the internet, creating and using an email account for basic and complex functions, online shopping, using classified websites, online bill paying, creating and saving a MS Word document, and using the Google Calendar.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic understanding of computer hardware and software;
- Successfully use the internet to search for information, complete online purchases, use classified websites, and pay bills online;
- Use basic and complex email functions;
- Create and save a MS Word document;
- Effectively use simple and complex features of Google Calendar.
The requirements for the Adult Ed: Basic Computer Operations Certificate program are:
Complete requirements from
- Adult Ed: Basic Computer Operations
|Adult Ed: Basic Computer Operations - complete 60 hours|
|ADLTED 761.1||Basic Computer Operations 1: Computer Operations||18.00|
|ADLTED 761.2||Basic Computer Operations 2: Beginning MS Word Processing||18.00|
|ADLTED 761.3||Basic Computer Operations 3: Format MS Word & Email Groups||18.00|
|ADLTED 764||Introduction to Student Information Systems||6.00|