The requirements for this program of study are effective beginning the semester shown above. If you began working on this program before the effective semester, you may not be affected by the changes. Consult with the program contact person or the department chair to determine your eligibility to complete the program under previous requirements.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will be able to:
The Business: Real Estate Sales Skills Certificate is an academic and vocational program and provides a gateway for all students seeking a career in the real estate and related professions. The curriculum provides viewpoints and knowledge from an everyday perspective by instructors actively employed in the real estate industry.
- Distinguish, group and justify the different forms of property estates.
- Arrange and assess equal housing opportunities.
- Examine and integrate current economic conditions into the availability of credit.
- Distinguish and group the approaches to real property.
- Examine principles of supply and demand in the real estate market.