The Adult Ed: Web-Based Tools and Applications Certificate of Completion provides a sequence of courses that assist students to build competency in web-based applications and programs for personal and professional use. Students will advance their knowledge of Google Suite apps: Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Blogger, Photos, and Sites. These tools can be applied to careers in agriculture, business, communications, education, healthcare, manufacturing, municipal services, the non-profit sector, science, and technology.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Understand and utilize Google Suite apps: Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Blogger, Photos and Sites;
- Create, edit and share documents utilizing Google Drive, Docs and Sheets;
- Create, format, share, import and convert a Google Slides presentation with textual and visual elements;
- Create, edit and send a Google Form;
- Create and manage a blog using Google Blogger;
- Upload, download, edit and share photos and create and share albums in Google Photos;
- Create, update, share, preview and publish a Google Site.
The requirements for the Adult Ed: Web-Based Tools and Applications Certificate program are:
Complete requirements from
- Adult Ed: Web-Based Tools and Applications
|Adult Ed: Web-Based Tools and Applications - complete 120 hours|
|ADLTED 764.1||Google Tools and Applications- Part 1: Drive and Docs||24.00|
|ADLTED 764.2||Google Tools and Applications- Part 2: Sheets||24.00|
|ADLTED 764.3||Google Tools and Applications- Part 3: Slides||24.00|
|ADLTED 764.4||Google Tools and Applications- Part 4: Forms and Blogger||24.00|
|ADLTED 764.5||Google Tools and Applications- Part 5: Photos and Sites||24.00|
The requirements for this program of study are effective beginning the semester shown above. If you began working on this program before the effective semester, you may not be affected by the changes. Consult with the program contact person or the department chair to determine your eligibility to complete the program under previous requirements.